- be qualified to level 4 or 5 Diploma level in counselling or psychotherapy
- have at least 2 years post qualifying experience as a practising counsellor/psychotherapist consisting of at least 450 hours (including placement hours whilst a student) in supervised practice
- provide a reference from their current supervisor stating that they are ready to start supervising other practitioners.
Course participants will need to be:
- currently in practice as counsellors/psychotherapists
- supervising other practitioners by the end of the course
- receiving supervision for their supervision work from a suitably qualified and experienced supervisor.