This room is ideal for small meetings to keep your team or your clients comfortable and focused.
When requesting a booking, please state the number of people in your party, start and finish times required, and whether tech/media is required.
- Our Group Meeting Room holds up to 8 people in theatre style or in boardroom. At present with COVID restrictions, the room holds 4 participants, please contact us concerning your requirements.
- The room dimensions are 4.2m x 4m.
- Wi-Fi comes complimentary with the room.
- Flipchart, dry whiteboard, projector, and screen are included in the room hire charge.
- Full day/8-hour block – £125 (£104.17 plus VAT).
- Half day/4-hour block – £69 (£57.50 plus VAT).
- Evening/4-hour block – £69 (£57.50 plus VAT).
- Weekend minimum rate – £69 (£57.50 plus VAT).
- Occasionally we are able to let the room on an hourly basis charged at £24.00 (£20.00 plus VAT) per hour or part thereof.
- All bookings must be paid for in advance.
- Book with as much notice as possible.
- Bookings requested with less than 24 hours’ notice cannot be guaranteed.
- Emails are answered on weekday mornings.
- Discounts are available for multiple bookings.
- Chairs must not be moved between rooms.
- We regret that no catering is permitted in this room.
- This room can also be hired as a consulting room (no tables or media) – please see Consulting Room 5 and contact us.
- Cancellations must be made by email 48 hours or more before the start time of the booking.
- A full charge will be made for a cancellation of less than 48 hours’ notice.
- At The Albany Centre’s discretion, a credit for a cancelled booking can be held with us for a future booking.
For more information, please read the Group Meeting Room Policy.