The Training Suite (capacity 25 delegates plus facilitator/s) can be hired as follows:
- Whole day / £180.00 / (£150.00 plus VAT)
- Half day / £99.00 / (£82.50 plus VAT)
- Evening / £99.00 / (£82.50 plus VAT)
All prices are inclusive of self-serve tea, coffee, water and biscuits. These refreshments are available in the lounge area adjacent to the Training Suite; when hiring the Training Suite these two rooms comprise an exclusive area on the second floor (access is via stairs only).
There is a minimum £99.00/4-hour/half day booking period for this room. Concessions are available for charities and for multiple bookings paid in advance.
Extra hours are charged at £36.00 (£30.00 plus VAT) per hour/part hour.
Conditions of use
Please kindly observe the following:
- Bookings are made in advance by email email@example.com (preferably) or phone.
- Payment must be made on receipt of our invoice to convert your request into a booking. Bookings are usually made by Paypal invoice which is sent via email and due immediately on receipt. (Occasionally BACS payments can be made). Your request becomes a booking once payment is received.
- We will invoice you following discussion regarding your requirements such as date(s), start and end time, number of delegates, room layout and equipment use. We may ask you to complete a brief booking form.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior your first event in order to be inducted (including fire procedures and health and safety issues), and to set up and to greet your delegates/colleagues. We ask you to vacate the room promptly at the end of your event.
- You are responsible for your clients/participants throughout their time in The Albany Centre; this includes agreeing lunch and break timings with them and letting them back in after breaks taken outside the building. Please ensure clients do not go into other rooms or disturb other people.
- Please ensure that any equipment you bring and use is safe to use.
- We ask that the reasonable cost of any damage incurred by you/your organisation to The Albany Centre, its fixtures and fittings, furnishings or equipment will be reimbursed by you/your organisation.
- While The Albany Centre has suitable insurance for its building and its own activities, it does not extend professional indemnity or other types of insurance to individuals/groups using rooms here. We would advise you to acquire your own insurance.
- The Albany Centre is strictly a No Smoking venue.
- Please phone 01727 834910 should you encounter a problem; if you cannot reach us, security for the Maltings can be contacted on a 24 hour basis (01727 844226).
Cancellation by you
- More than one month’s notice of cancellation: full refund less £25.00 admin charge.
- Less than one month’s notice of cancellation: 25% charge/£25.00 for £99.00 booking.
- Less than two weeks’ notice of cancellation: 50% charge.
- Less than a week’s notice of cancellation: 100% charge.
- Credit from a cancellation can be held with us for a future booking for a limited time (occasionally, refund of this credit may be issued at The Albany Centre’s discretion).
Cancellation by The Albany Centre
In the unlikely event that we cancel your booking, you will receive a complete refund of your advanced payments (we would only do this in extreme circumstances).
We will not be liable for any additional costs incurred by you.
Please contact Pippa Wilson or Jon Cooper (Directors) with any questions about the Training Suite policy.
Last updated: February 2019