The Group Meeting Room (which holds up to 8 people in boardroom, theatre or horseshoe layout) can be hired as follows:
- Whole day / £125.00 (£104.17 plus VAT) / (2 x 4-hour blocks)
- Half day / £69.00 (£57.50 plus VAT) / (1 x 4-hour block)
- Evening / £69.00 (£57.50 plus VAT)
All prices are inclusive of self-serve tea, coffee and water. These refreshments are available in the shared lounge area adjacent to the Group Meeting Room; this room is situated on the first floor (access is via stairs only). We regret that catering cannot be ordered for this room.
Extra hours are charged at £24.00 (£20.00 plus VAT) per hour/part hour.
Conditions of use
Please kindly observe the following:
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org (preferably) or phone us with your booking request.
- Payment must be made on receipt of our invoice to convert your request into a booking. Bookings are usually made by Paypal invoice which is sent via email and due immediately on receipt. (Occasionally BACS payments can be made). Your request becomes a booking only once payment is received.
- We will invoice you following discussion regarding your requirements such as date(s), start and end time, number of delegates, room layout and equipment use. We may ask you to complete a brief booking form.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior your first event in order to be briefly inducted (including fire procedures and health and safety issues), and to set up and to greet your delegates/colleagues. We ask you to vacate the room promptly at the end of your event.
- You are responsible for your clients/participants throughout their time in The Albany Centre; this includes agreeing lunch and break timings with them and letting them back in after breaks taken outside the building. Please ensure your clients do not go into other rooms or disturb other people.
- Please ensure that any equipment you bring and use is safe to use.
- We ask that the reasonable cost of any damage incurred by you/your organisation to The Albany Centre, its fixtures and fittings, furnishings or equipment will be reimbursed by you/your organisation.
- While The Albany Centre has suitable insurance for its building and its own activities, it does not extend professional indemnity or other types of insurance to individuals/groups using rooms here. We would advise you to look into acquiring your own insurance.
- The Albany Centre is strictly a No Smoking venue.
- During your session, please email email@example.com should you encounter a problem.
Cancellation by you
A full charge will be made for a cancellation of a room booking of less than 48 hours’ notice. (Our 48- hour cancellation policy is taken to the letter. If you are cancelling e.g 10.15am on the 19th please do so by email by 10.14am on the 18th; from 10.15am on the 18th we would make the full charge).
If cancelling by email 48 hours or more before the start time of the booking, the credit can be held with us for a future booking (occasionally refund of this credit may be issued at The Albany Centre’s discretion).
Cancellation by The Albany Centre
In the unlikely event that we have to cancel your booking, you will receive a complete refund of your advanced payments (we would only do this in extreme circumstances).
We will not be liable for any additional costs incurred by you.
Please contact Pippa Wilson or Jon Cooper (Directors) with any questions about the Group Meeting Room policy.
Last updated: February 2019