This group aims to provide a supportive and reflective space for those wishing to take charge of their anxiety and depression rather than feeling it’s in charge of them.
Who’s it addressed to?
It is for women who are living with depression, or who feel overly anxious, and would like the support of a group to manage their lives better. It will also appeal to women who are feeling isolated and are looking to be part of a supportive community.
This group also provides an opportunity for women to explore within a small group (max. of eight people) how to be the best they can be and how to lead a more satisfying life.
- Group begins Monday 4th April, and runs weekly until Monday 6th June (no sessions on 2nd May or 30th May)
- Session time is from 7pm to 9.30pm with a break half way of about 15/20 minutes.
- Maximum of eight, minimum of six participants (women only)
- A commitment from each person to attend for eight sessions at a time.
- Payment in advance for the eight sessions (£280 = £35 per session).
- Payment on booking would secure a place in the group.
- Places to be booked by Easter (Thursday 24th March)
- Venue: The Albany Centre, 4 Victoria Street, St. Albans, AL1 3JD
Who run the therapy group?
The group will be run by an experienced humanistic therapist who successfully manages her own depression and anxiety without medication. You can find out more about Emily at her website: www.emilyfiddian.com
How can I sign up?
To register your interest in the group please call Emily on 07817 966223 or write her an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“In the midst of my darkness I found the sun within myself” – Albert Camus