If you are ready to make a positive change in your life, then counselling may be for you.
I can help you decrease stress, boost your mood, reduce anxiety, improve relationships, overcome addictive behaviours and more.
My interests are in the areas of the mind-body connection, eco-psychology, and psychedelic integration.
- Master’s degree in Counselling Psychology (MEd)
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Science (BHSc)
- Member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (MBACP)
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (FRSA)
- 10+ years helping clients achieve their wellbeing goals.
£80 in person